Surintan iPhone Photography

Widgets


Visiting Suria KLCC during the day is fine, but you would really enjoy the view at night, trust me. Of course, you have to get out of the mall for the view.

These fountains are located at the back of Suria KLCC, just in front of the back entrance. The water show at Sinfoni Lake goes on almost the whole day, but it is best you visit them at night. The LED lights at night would make the fountains look cooler. On top of that, you can see various water patterns. The picture you see above is my favorite pattern! I call it the 'Butterfly' pattern. You'll know why when you see them in person.

On a side note, the fountains are located at one corner of the KLCC Park. If you walk around the park, there is also a small waterpark and a huge playground for the kids. My parents used to bring  my siblings and myself here almost every weekend when I was a kid. I've also seen many people going for a jog along the park.

For the benefit of those of you who got to Petronas Twin Towers, but don't know how to get to this park; all you need to do is walk into the Suria KLCC mall, get to the center court and the back entrance should be visible to you. For those who are at Traders Hotel, you can just get on the caddy for a ride to the back entrance of Suria KLCC, for free of charge of course. You will pass the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre (on your left) on the way there.

Leave a Reply