Surintan iPhone Photography

Widgets


Every Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN) student knows that their university life will not be completed without exploring our famous horse stable... at night. Insert hashtag #studentlife. This is the entrance to our riding arena.

As for me, I cycled here once at 3am in the morning. Hey, it was Friday night, and I was bored in the hostel. The only transport I had at that time was my awesome LeRun. Why not take it for a spin at night? The breeze was cool, the road was deserted, the street lights were dim, and the environment was quiet. Well, you can say it's quiet if you ignore the background insect sounds. I was really enthused about spotting some ghosts! Unfortunately, I came back to the hostel catching a cold. This was during my foundation days.

About 2 years after that, I came back here at about 2.30am with some of my friends. This time, we came prepared. Well, sort of. We recorded our drive there. Me with my iPhone of course! One camera at the front of the car, and the other at the back. Once reaching this place, we switched OFF the lights from the car. We took a slow drive around the area while randomly observing the environment. You would expect to see something in an eerie almost abandoned area, like a horse stable. Unfortunately, we went back empty handed. We reviewed the video once back at hostel. Nope, no luck.

Leave a Reply