Surintan iPhone Photography

Widgets


Few months back, few friends and myself went to a cow farm at Janda Baik, Pahang. This cow farm is owned by ISKCON Kuala Lumpur. We left KL at 5.30am and reached Janda Baik at about 7.30am. We made few pit stops along the way.

Upon reaching there, we were greeted with many hungry cows! Some of us brought something to feed our new hungry friends. After that we took a short walk up the hill. The picture you see above was during sunrise. The scenery was breathtaking! On top of that, the weather that morning was cool with slight breeze. I would definitely love to make another trip there.


This one thought that my phone was food. That might explain the saliva. I must say, the cows here are really taken care well. Normally, you can judge how happy the cows are by the quality of their milk. The milk taken from these cows tasted heavenly. Don't even get me started on their cheese. A brahmachari serving in this farm made us tomato based pasta for breakfast. He included in paneer (cottage cheese) prepared from the cow milk. Gosh, that was one of the best pasta I've tasted!!!


Leave a Reply