Surintan iPhone Photography

Widgets


I've always had a major fear of heights since I was a small boy. Acrophobia sucks... I rather not explain the details of my fear. Honestly, it's quite embarassing. Anyways, I became sick and tired of living with this fear. Imagine going to a high raise apartment, standing on a really high balcony or staring down from a really high place and feeling a chill sensation on your legs. Gosh!

One day, I decided to face my fear directly! It's the least I could do for myself. I stumbled upon SkyTrex Adventure website and decided to go there myself. What better way to combat your fear, than to challenge face to face with it. Hey, it worked! Giving myself a huge dose of my fear was the cure after all.

For those of you who's been there, you'll know that some of the challenges there are.... well, challenging (you'll feel that it's not THAT challenging after all after completing the stations though). For the benefit of those who are hearing about this place for the first time, SkyTrex Adventure is an aerial obstacle park. Different obstacles were designed and suspended from tree to tree. Your motive is to pass through all these obstacles. They prepared three different obstacle sets; Little Adventure, Big Thrill and Extreme Challenge. BTW, I took the Extreme Challenge, just sayin'. I do not want to spoil the fun entirely for those who are planning to go there, so no spoilers here.

To register, you need to pre-book via their website. Payment is made immediately. SkyTrex Adventure is located at Shah Alam Botanical Park. From the Shah Alam KTM station you can get a taxi to the said place. Just mention Bukit Cerakah to the taxi driver. Mine didn't know the place when I mentioned "Botanical Park" and "Bukit Cahaya Seri Alam" (what its called now). The standard charge should be somewhere between RM10 - RM15. Do prepare another RM3 for the park entree fees, plus another RM3 if you wanna buy gloves from them. You can bring your own if you want.

Leave a Reply